To clear of uncertainty and confusion ,
Provide an interpretation that removes obstacles to achieving results
My clients come from a range of industries - mining, television, technology, even local government. What they do share is.
They are passionate about what they do.
- They are honest. They know they can’t progress until they are prepared to speak openly about the issues they face.
- They want to have fun. Yes, as silly as it sounds, people having fun make good decisions. If you have never actually enjoyed your role then the lack of control is about your state of mind, not the state of the economy.
- They have high expectations of where they will be in 5 years from now.
- They are ready to think! Research tells us 97% of people would rather die than think. My clients are ready to go outside the goat path and explore new options.
- They are looking for a different perspective. They understand that current perceptions may be getting in their way.
- They know the answer won’t come through throwing a lot of money at it. During the 1960’s in a bid to win “the race to the moon” NASA spent $6,000,000 developing a pen that wrote in zero gravity – the Russians took a pencil.
If you are looking for a specific list of clients best look for help elsewhere. I don't break confidences to give me credibility.